How to submit a guest post:
First, choose from the drop-down menu what kind of post you wish to submit. It can be text, photo, link, quote or video. Then proceed to filling the required fields. These include your email address and name. Accept the terms of submission and click the Submit button. All blog posts must comply with the below guidelines and will be proofread before they are posted. We reserve the right to refuse a post if it does not match our guidelines.
Content & Relevance:
· Be written in English.
· Deal with watchmaking and/or the RAYMOND WEIL brand.
· Be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
· Not be offensive to anyone.
· Not contain images that are not properly attributed and credited.
· Be kept short for easy reading, we recommend no more than a 400 word length.
· Avoid the use of ALL CAPS, except when citing the brand RAYMOND WEIL which is always written in all caps.
You may post your own pictures and videos provided they respect the above guidelines.
Links to other resources:
You may add links to other posts found on this blog, or we may do so if relevant. Posts may contain links to other resources (including resources belonging to the guest poster) if relevant and in reasonable quantity. Affiliate links within post content are forbidden. Keyword-rich anchor text may be tolerated if relevant.
Posts belong to the blog owner and are credited to the author. Posts published on this blog cannot be republished anywhere else.
Please note we may edit guest posts if we notice any mistake in its content or we find some of the content inappropriate.
We may re-format approved posts to create a consistent look and feel among all blog posts.
Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes.